Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59 ~ A New Chair

I have been searching on craigslist for 2 new chairs to go with my kitchen table. It has been a pain in the butt, but it finally paid off.

My new thing today was my 2 new chairs. As you can see in the photo, they are not a perfect match but they match well enough for me. They are a little smaller than the chairs I have but the best part about it was they were free! That is right. I had written the seller about the chairs and they offered them to me free, they just wanted them gone. I never go to get anything from craigslist alone so my husband drove over after work and picked them up. They were a nice couple and he said thank you and left. Can you believe it? Talk about my lucky day! It is nice that there are people like that out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment