Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 62 ~ A New Book

I started a new book called Shopaholic Takes Manhattan. It is the same writer as Confessions of a Shopaholic, and I loved the movie so I thought, "Why not?"

I do like to read but never do. I read the Twilight series and loved it, but that is the last time I really got into a book, and that was last year. Honestly, I haven't read many book since college. I think I burned myself out and now reading seems to take so much effort. The Twilight series was easy but is hard for me to find a book I can get into. I find myself reading and within a few minutes I get bored and my eyes hurt. #1 I think I need reading glasses, #2 I think I need a good story. My friend recommended the series written by Sophie Kinsella so I will let you know what I think when I am done. So far, so good.

I also started Season 3 of the Sopranos, I watched 3 episodes in one night. I love that show!

If you have any great suggestions for books, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment