Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blue Nails, Whats the big deal ~ Day 24



Part of trying something new every day, is trying new things that might make me uncomfortable. I don't know what it is but I do not like my finger nails painted, my toe nails yes, my fingers no. It makes me uncomfortable, it looks strange to me, it reminds me of the 90's and I hate it. It literally makes my skin crawl. Today after looking through different fashion blogs, and beauty blogs, I thought why not, I need to get over it. I went with what they label as the lastest trend; blue, grey, black and even matte polish. I decided on blue. Even as I painted it, I was ready to take it off, but I am determined to keep them painted for at least a few days. Check them out, blue nails, big deal, hell yeah it is. Well see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment