Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fame ~ Day 7

I love the arts, especially the performing arts. I can't explain how it makes me feel to see a live performance, it is almost electrifying. I thought at one time that the only thing I would want to do would be to perform in theater and when I see others dance, act and sing it just brings that joy back into my heart.

Now, you are probably wondering what Fame has to do with any of that. Tonight my new thing was watching the movie fame. Although it didn't get the highest ratings, I really enjoyed it and love watching a film where people were chasing their dreams through a variety of the performing arts. It was a feel good movie, and I enjoyed it!! When it ended I had a smile on my face, and a desire to search and see what productions will be coming to town.

A new movie for tonight, my new thing for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment