Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grilled Cheese and S I T C ~ Day 13

I haven't had a grilled cheese since I was a kid. I just didn't see what all the hoopla was all about. My husband makes them for my kids but I was never interested. The kids were begging for them tonight and so I decided to try one myself. I used both a cheddar and a sharp vintage cheddar mix and browned them on both sides with butter. Yes, I know probably not the healthiest choice but I am trying something new and if I am going to do it, I am going to do it right. It was delicious, I see what that fuss is. I even used my Gluten free Udis bread and it was so good I was tempted to make one for breakfast. I didn't, but sure thought about it.

The next new thing was Sex in the City 2. That movie made me laugh out loud several times. A little raunchy at times, but over all a very good movie that made laugh, appreciate being a mom, and love my lovely hubby.

Two new things, Grilled Cheese and Sex in the City, both a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment