Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jo Malone's Orange Blossom ~ Day 21

We had our annual gathering at our friend’s home for Christmas. This has become a tradition for us over the past few years and I look forward every year it draws near.

My friend and I both have three girls, all very close in age. They are more like family than friends, and each Christmas we gather together to exchange gifts and have our own Christmas celebration. We had another wonderful evening with great food and great friends. Sarah is my friend who understands me and often seems to spoil me too. She will go out of her way to do things to just make me smile or feel special, not just with a gift, but with her actions and her words. If I ever need to talk or to laugh she is there, she is truely one of a kind. Tonight she surprised me with something she knew I really, really, wanted. I mean I really, really, wanted it bad. Her first question Christmas morning was "Did you get that perfume you are dying for?" I answered "No, but I did get a lot of things I am super happy about." Little did I know she had already gotten it for me.


My new thing for the day was the most wonderful scent of Orange Blossom by Jo Malone. If it isn't something you haven't smelled, you need to, it is heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment