Thursday, December 16, 2010

Treat Baskets and Caroling ~ Day 11

Well, I finished my treat baskets today, and I am so whipped. I was baking for 6 straight hours. After I was finished with the baking and decorating, the girls and I went and delivered them with a carol, Joy to the World. We love to sing but singing on the porch of someone's home is a new thing for this family, and I will say that it can be a little intimidating. Thank goodness the girls show no fear, I on the other hand, made no eye contact. If you will listen, they will sing.



It was worth the work, the mess, and the frost bite. The girls seemed to love it they are hoping to go singing again tomorrow night. Maybe not tomorrow night but this is definitely something we will do again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment