Friday, January 7, 2011

Portland's Art Museum ~ Day 31

My new thing for the day was the Portlands Art Museum, I loved it. I had never been there before, it was a site to see. I wish I had some pictures to show unfortunately you can't take pictures inside the museum which I understand so instead I grab a few shot outside the building as we left walking in the rain. The best part about the trip was the fact I was there with my oldest. We talked about our favorite pieces and what must inspired these people to create the things they did. All I can say is the mind of a child is amazing. She saw things in pieces that others would have missed and talked about the sculptures the rest of the evening.

I loved this tree, there was something about it that seemed so alive to me.


My new thing for the day was the Portland Art Museum, something everyone should see. I plan on going back.

Check it out at http://portlandartmuseum.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment