Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yogi Tea, a Monkey Bar, and a Mineral Soak ~ Day 16

Have you ever been at a store and thought...hmm I would like to try that! Well, that is what I did today. I tried 3 new things.

Whole Foods has such an amazing selection of food. I love to just walk around and look at all the different things they have. Our first new thing was in the bakery. I got the girls cupcakes and myself a monkey bar. Going gluten free is hard in the treat section, but this was gluten free and some how the combo of coconut, bananas and chocolate chips sounded good. Well, almost anything with chocolate sounds good. I did like it, but it was a little too sweet for me. Although, anything with chocolate it good. Next time the gluten free whoopie pie has my name all over it!

Next I bought Yogi's sleepy time tea to help me ease into bed at night and, oh my, the tea was so good. I would say it was the best sleepy tea I have ever had. This is going to be something I continue to buy, it is something you need to go out and get yourself. It is that good. The Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mineral Bath was awesome too. I choose Tranquility. The smell filled the bathroom and into my bedroom. I laid in the bath thinking..."this is the life." There is something about a bath that can wipe clear all the stresses and worries of the day. It is almost like a reset button. A cup of tea and a hot bath, who could ask for more after a long day.

My new things for the day monkey bar, tea, and the tranquility mineral bath. A happy end to a crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment