Saturday, January 15, 2011

No Computer ~ Day 38

Holy Smokes, my new thing for the day was by no choice. This put me in panic mode, to say the least. My computer went dead on me. Literally would not do anything. My husband tried messing with it for a few hours and could not fix and we decided to let it rest a day. That whole day I can't tell you how many times I went to the computer to check email, look up something, print out worksheets, look at weather, only to find it ignoring me and laughing as I squirmed. The spent the whole day off the computer and it made me realize I probably spend too much time on it. It takes away time from other things in my life and maybe I should have a set time a day that I allow myself. That is what my new thing for the day taught me, seems I learn something new every day about myself.

My new thing for the day was no computer. It is now working, and I am getting caught up on the posts I wasn't able to write.

Fly Lady Challenge
Day 7 ~ Pick out your clothes the night before
Same as yesterday with putting out hotspots added and now the new challenge laying out your clothes the night before
http://flylady.net/pages/bbd7.asp

Funny thing about that is, I do that for my girls but never thought about doing it for myself. It definitley will reduce stress of getting ready in morning.

We were also still doing the kitchen which included cleaning out the fridge and all around it. My kitchen is looking AWESOME these days!! (Just don't look in the office please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment