Monday, January 10, 2011

A Special Treat ~ Day 35

Today I surprised my lovely girls with a yummy treat, I saw this idea on One Charming Party. I modified the drink but non the less, it was so good! First hot cocoa with marshmellow, I let it sit to melt the marshmellows some and then added cold milk with a snickerdoodle on top. Warm chocolate milk with marshmellows and snickerdoodles, could anything be any yummier.



FLY LADY CHALLENGE
Write things down - Day 4
- Getting Dressed when I wake up
- Keep your sink shining
- Read messages and stories
- Start writing things down
She wants me to make notes so I can remember things, that is actually a great idea. The stories give great ideas on how to get rid of clutter and such. So far, so good
http://www.flylady.com/pages/bbd4.asp

So far so good, the house is looking better every day. Little things like keeping my sink clean is a wonderful thing to come down to in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment