Monday, January 10, 2011

ZUMBA ~ Day 36

Today I tried my first Zumba class. It is something that was on my list of things to try for the new year. I LOVED IT!! I have to admit, I am a little sore... I hope I am able to move tomorrow. I want to try it again this week!

My new thing for the day was ZUMBA, and it rocked!

FLY LADY CHALLENGE
Write down what you hear - Day 5
- Getting Dressed when I wake up
- Keep your sink shining
- Read messages and stories
- Start writing things down
- Change the negative you hear in your head to positive self talk

This week she is also focusing on the kitchen, so she said to look up and get all the dust and webs and all that fun stuff. No webs here, but the top of the fridge and cabinets had so much dust my black clothes looked grey. YUCK. OK so I never look there, you caught me.

Also I had to spend 10 minutes on each:
•Vacuum
•Dust
•Quick Mop
•Polish Mirrors and Doors - had the kids do this
•Purge magazines/catalogs - I don't have any laying around
•Change Sheets
•Empty all trash cans - had the kids to this

Love doing the 10 minute timed thing. Hate spending too much time on one thing. This made the house look pretty darn good. My husband even gave me a "Wow, it looks really nice in here". The pat on the back I needed, but don't pat too hard, it hurts from ZUMBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment